*PHARMACY MEDICINE* QUANTITY RESTRICTION 2 PACK APPLIES Maximum of any 2 Otrivin variants per order
For children aged 6 to 11 years
Formulated with a lower concentration of active ingredient to relieve little blocked noses. Perfect for children who favour a spray format.
Otrivin Junior Nasal Spray contains the active ingredient xylometazoline hydrochloride that helps to open up and clear nasal passages by reducing nasal congestion.
For children aged 6-11 years: 2 sprays per nostril, use 2-3 times daily, as necessary. Do not use more often than every 8 hours. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Before first use, remove protective cap and press applicator until an even spray is produced.
- Clear nose of mucus by wiping, or have child blow nose gently.
- Insert nozzle into nostril and press applicator firmly once.
- Children old enough to understand should be told to sniff during application.
- Withdraw nozzle and release applicator. Repeat in other nostril. Wipe nozzle and replace cap.