A powerful herbal formula made from dried ivy leaf to soothe the throat and help clear the airways.
- Original: 100ml & 200ml
- Menthol: 100ml
- Soothes the throat and helps clear the airways
- Helps thin mucous and moistens dry irritated membranes of the airways
- Suitable for everyone – even under 2’s
- May be taken alongside any medication.
Each 5ml dose contains:
Ingredients Strength Units Hedera helix(ivy leaf) dry extract (5-7.5:1) 35 mg
Prospan® Bronchial Syrup 100ml & 200ml also contains: Citric acid, natural cherry flavour, potassium sorbate, sorbitol 1.93 g/5 ml (sugar substitute), xanthan gum, purified water.
Prospan® Bronchial Syrup Menthol Flavour also contains: Menthol, citric acid, natural flavours, potassium sorbate, sorbitol 1.93 g/5 ml (sugar substitute), xanthan gum, purified water.
No Added: Gluten or wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours and flavours.
TIP: Shake well before use.
Using the enclosed measuring cup:
Adults and children over 12 years: 5 ml 3 times daily.
Children 6-12 years:5 ml twice daily.
Children 2-6 years:2.5 ml twice daily (Menthol 100ml not suitable for children under 6).
Children under 2 years of age: 2.5 ml twice daily* (Menthol 100ml not suitable for children under 6).
*Young children can develop serious illness quite quickly and should be assessed by a doctor before taking Prospan®.
- Avoid Clinicians Prospan®Bronchial Syrup if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients or are fructose intolerant (due to the sorbitol content).
- Consult your health professional before taking Clinicians Prospan® Bronchial Syrup. To date insufficient studies have been performed during pregnancy and breastfeeding.