The better vitamin C. Fast absorption. Non-acidic, stomach friendly.
Ester-C is made using a proprietary process that results in a Vitamin C form that your white blood cells absorb quickly. It is a researched form of Vitamin C that bolsters your natural immunity around the clock, helping you to fight off winter ills and chills. Ester-C is also a powerful antioxidant that helps to shield your cells against free radical damage.
The formula also provides Vitamin D3 and Echinacea for extra immunity support. Approximately 32% of New Zealand adults have low Vitamin D levels*. Vitamin D3 is the active Vitamin D form, providing not just immune support, but also researched bone, joint and skin health benefits.
These chewable tablets have a great-tasting lemon/lime flavour.
*adult National Nutrition Survey 2008/09, Ministry of Health.
- Providing 24 hours of rapidly absorbed, non-acidic immune support
- Supporting your body in fighting off coughs, sniffles and other winter complaints
- Providing Vitamin D for extra immune support, plus bone, joint and skin health benefits
ADULTS & CHILDREN OVER 10 YEARS: Chew 1 tablet, up to 3 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
CHILDREN 5 TO 10 YEARS: Chew 1 tablet daily. Not to be used by children under 5 years of age without medical advice. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
INGREDIENTS (per capsule):
- Ester-C (Calcium ascorbate threonate complex) 1000mg Equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 835mg
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 330 IU) 8.25ĺµg
- Echinacea purpurea herb top flowering juice ext. equiv. fresh 1000mg
- Tabletting aids, flavours (lemon/lime), antioxidant, glucose, fructose, sucralose.
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours or artificial flavours.