Suitable for – Antiseptic for use on cuts, scrapes and skin abrasions to help avoid infection. Great for helping to combat Acne spots. Athlete’s Foot, Cold Sores, Cuts and scraps, Ringworm, Warts, Sore Throat Gargle, Insect Bites and Stings, Head Lice, Molluscum Contagiosum, School sores.Household disinfectant cleaning surfaces.
Key Ingredients – Certified Organic Manuka and Kanuka oil.
Certified Organic – Certification by BioGro. Wild Harvested on Organic Land
Manuka oil has antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties and assists the skins natural healing process. When applied topically, this unique purifying oil blend can promote healthy skin.
- Combats the bacteria that causes acne.
- Use on Cold Sores
- Ease the itch and sting of bug bites
- Support the body’s natural defences against common skin infections, ringworm, athlete’s foot, wart viruses, chickenpox, molluscum contagiosum, and school sores
- Diffuse to help cleanse the air.
- Powerful when used to treat head lice and dandruff
Dab on a cotton wool bud and apply to affected areas sparingly. Can be added to a carrier oil to enhance the absorption into the skin.
External Use Only. Patch test to check for allergies. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse thoroughly with water if eye contact occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 30C
- Manuka Oil & Kanuka Oil
- INCI Name
- Leptospermum scoparium leaf extract (Manuka Oil) *Organic
- Kunzea ericoides leaf extract (Kanuka Oil) *Organic
Do I need to use a carrier oil with this oil? A carrier oil is a vegetable oil such as Coconut Oil or Grapeseed Oil that can be used to dilute the pure Manuka Oil. We recommend adding 1-3 drops of the Manuka Oil to a squeeze of the Body Lotion, mixing in your hand and then applying. All our creams are formulated with a rich hydrating oils like Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Oil and Shea Butter.