- Is a natural source of Vitamins A and D and important Omega-3 fatty acids
- Helps to maintain healthy immune function
- Helps to maintain healthy eyesight and night vision
- Helps to maintain healthy joints
- Support for healthy skin
- Individuals who suffer from or would like to support the body’s natural defences
- People who want support for healthy vision
- Those suffering from joint stiffness or looking to support healthy joints
- Individuals prone to skin conditions
- Individuals who seek a supplement to support immune function
Adults – Take three capsules daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.Cautions and Interactions
Always read the label and use as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.No Added
Corn, gluten, lactose, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, sesame seeds, soy.
No artificial colours or flavours.Pack Sizes
|099||Cod-Liver Oil Capsules - 100 Capsules|