The Multi-Drug Test Cup is an immunochromatographic assay for rapid qualitative detection of drugs of abuse and their principle metabolites in urine at specified cutoff concentrations.
It is a one-step assay, detecting simultaneously for the six most common drugs of abuse found in Australasia. Each of the tests is read individually and independently of one another. The process is simple.
- Verified to meet the AS/NZS 4308:2008 Standards
- Detection of multiple drugs of abuse, conveniently integrated into a single test cup
- Latest wicking technology has improved the speed and readability of the results
- Improved fastening ensures a secure specimen collection
Drug Types Detected
- Abbreviation Target Analyte Cut-Off (ng per ml)
- Amp. Amphetamine (Speed) 300
- Bzo. Benzodiazepines 200
- Coc. Cocaine 300
- Met. Methamphetamine (P) 300
- Mop. Morphine 300
- THC Marijuana 50
To ensure the validity of the urine sample, the cup features a temperature strip and appropriate specimen validity tests, to avoid attempts to mask the results.