Lucas Papaw Ointment 25g
Carica Papaya 39mg/g Fresh Fermented Fruit
The papaya used in Lucas Papaw Ointment is Queensland grown fresh fruit.
Pharmaceutical Grade Petroleum Jelly
- It does not contain polyplasdone, polyvinylpyrrolidone, talc, shellac or sodium lauryl sulphate.
- The pharmaceutical grade petroleum jelly that is used in Lucas Papaw Ointment meets the purity and safety standards of the United States FDA and the European Pharmacopeia.
- It is pharmaceutical grade petroleum jelly that is tested and screened for the level of total polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. Penreco USP grade Petrolatums are not mutagenic or toxic to reproduction.
- Every day, thousands of users of Lucas Papaw Ointment enjoy the benefits of its ability to relieve and cleanse.
- The ointment has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties and can be used as a local topical application on the following:
- Minor Burns & Scalds
- Gravel Rash, Cuts & Minor Open Wounds
- Nappy Rash & Chafing
- Insect Bites
- Splinters & Thorns
Many users of the ointment also report temporary relief of the symptoms of dermatitis and eczema. With so many uses and applications, it is always great to have a red jar of Lucas' Papaw Ointment handy in the home. Or, carry some with you on the go in the convenient 25g red tube.